A historically low rate this year does not mean that the room is not of quality value
FedRooms Rates are Falling
Hotel properties around the world have significantly altered their policies and room rates in reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic. With many cities under stay at home orders, the decrease in room demand and travel in general has reduced the nightly rate for many properties in the Fedrooms program.
As always, FedRooms continues to work with our hotel industry partners to offer great rates for military and government travelers. Our rates always include benefits such as:
- Unparalleled flexibility (4:00 p.m. day of arrival cancellation policy for domestic properties and 24 hours before arrival cancellation policy for international properties)
- No early departure fees
- No minimum stay requirements
- No additional fees (i.e. resort, booking, etc.)
- Collect your hotel brand reward points
- Complementary in-room WiFi
- ADA compliant and FEMA certified within the US and US territories
Travelers will notice 2020 rates are often significantly less than per diem at many popular properties and locations. Please understand that a historically low rate this year does not mean that the room is not of quality value!
We are seeing great prices at some of our highest rated properties, and new cleanliness standards to prioritize traveler safety. Be sure to book a FedRooms rate for your next trip to ensure our FedRooms rate guarantee at the quality properties and brands that you seek.