FedRooms travelers can refer to the “Loyalty Perks” page to check out how your favorite brand is adapting to continue to reward loyal travelers this year.
Hotels Extend Loyalty Program Status
Flexibility is key for hoteliers while navigating through these uncertain times.
Due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions, many major hotel chains have moved to change the normal guidelines in place for loyalty program status.
A few examples of accommodations that brands have implemented for frequent travelers include:
- Status expiration extension for a full year so travelers will remain at their current status if the membership is set to expire in 2020
- Discounts for essential workers on the front lines of the health crisis
- Membership criteria reduction to make it easier for travelers to reach higher tiers
- Restoration of 2019 status if travelers happened to downgrade in 2020
- Anniversary certificate extension for those that are set to expire in 2020
- Suite and club upgrade expiration extension for one year
- Point expiration extension for up to two additional years
FedRooms travelers can refer to the “Loyalty Perks” section of FedRooms.com to check out how your favorite brand is adapting to continue to reward loyal travelers this year.