The FedRooms Help Desk is here to support you
Here to Assist: The FedRooms Help Desk
At FedRooms, we strive to select hotels that will meet our travelers’ expectations and deliver an enjoyable stay. We understand; however, that sometimes issues happen.
If you do have a concern at a hotel, here are some simple steps to resolve:
- Advise the hotel of your concern.
- If the hotel is not able to resolve or you have completed your trip before resolving your issue, reach out to the organization through which you booked (Travel Management Company) to advise of the concern and obtain a copy of your reservation.
- You, or your TMC, can then contact the FedRooms Help Desk at 800-226-1741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to provide specific details of the concern, a history of your reservation, a credit card statement and/or a copy of your folio.
- Our Help Desk Team will contact the property within 24 business hours after investigating the issue to escalate and resolve.
Remember that our FedRooms Rate Guarantee protects you from add-on fees, so the rate you see when booking is the rate you should be charged when checking out. In addition to incorrect charges, our Help Desk can also assist travelers who need help setting up a profile on FedRooms.com or logging into an existing account if you are locked out.
As of January 14, 2022, our FedRooms Help Desk will be available 24/7 to assist our travelers! If you need to contact us before that date, our team is currently available from 7:00am through 10:00pm EST. We are here to support you.